Monday, November 11, 2013

Ranch Quesadillas

Quick and easy way to make quesadillas. If I’m in a hurry, I cook them in the Panini maker instead of the oven. Either way works just great. I got this recipe from my friend Stacey Billingsley. It's from her Weight Watcher days, and the notes are Stacey's modifications to what I believe is a WW recipe. 
  • 1 small can of diced green chiles (not the fire-roasted kind - you may need to drain can some)
  • 1 large can of chicken (I use the white meat chicken breast - drain and shred the chicken some so you have smaller pieces)
  • 2 cups of Monterey Jack/Colby Mix (can also use Mexican mix) shredded cheese
  • about 3/4 cup of Hidden Valley Ranch (I use the fat free kind - use a little more up to 1 cup if needed to stick it all together, but usually 3/4 cup is fine)
  • Tortillas (either flour or whole wheat or whatever)

Only put a few spoonfuls into each tortilla before you fold it over or the yummy goodness will overflow.

Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment